Texas Land for Sale
"I must say as to what I have seen of Texas, it is the garden spot of the world. The best land and best prospects for health that I ever saw is here, and I do believe it is a fortune to any man to come here, there is a world of country to settle." These words were spoken by Davy Crockett, a 19th-century American folk hero. He speaks of the Texan land whose abundantly healthy soil produces wondrous crops. The beauty that lies within the borders of the Lone-Star State is not likely to be overlooked. There are many reasons why land for sale in Texas remains in high demand. Texas is absolutely stunning, but its rich soil provides pristine farm and cropland.
Agricultural Land for Sale in Texas
Texas is the largest agricultural state in the United States. It is estimated that about 71 percent of the annual revenue generated from Texas is a product of the farm and livestock industry. As one can see, there is a high demand for farmland in Texas. The remaining 29 percent of annual revenue is said to come from crops. This is a good indicator of why cropland for sale in Texas gets swiped up in a heartbeat. Texas is ranked 3rd overall in the United States for the most farming and agricultural generated income.
Why Land for Sale in Texas is Popular
It is not often that one may run across cheap land for sale in Texas. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to jump on the opportunity to be a Texas landowner:
- For those who are beginning to think about retirement, there is no better place to start than a fresh plot of land filled with opportunity. Texas is a great place to move when thinking of retirement because of the relatively mild climate in the winter and warm summers; not to mention the lower cost of living the state of Texas offers.
- Texas offers a wide range of opportunities for hunting and fishing.
LandAlert offers Land for Sale
LandAlert makes buying, renting and selling land easier and more efficient. No more endless searching of land for sale. LandAlert will tell you when land YOU are interested in comes up for grabs! Check out the LandAlert.com website and subscribe for FREE today!